Monday, June 13, 2011

Squeaky Boots

I'm pretty close to a final idea on a possible book/short story. After this week of craziness at work, I plan on actually writing this idea down on paper ;) I'll be sure to post about how that goes.

I had a long discussion with my friend Brandy at work today about friendships and what should be expected in those friendships. I'm very optimistic that I have an even better outlook on the types of friends I want to have and really invest time into. I'm super glad to have older, wiser people in my life to help me think through the tough things in life.

List time!!!

These are things I'm looking forward to in the next few weeks:

1. I'M 99.9999% SURE I'M GETTING MY BRACES OFF THIS THURSDAY!!!!! *ahem* I'm a tad bit excited. 3 years is long enough.

2. Summer has officially started. My tan is coming along nicely and our pool is getting some good use.

3. At the end of this month I am FINALLY getting a new laptop. I'm grateful to have a job to allow me to pay for that on my own. Awesome.

4. My Dallas Mavericks are the NBA Champions!!!!!!!

I think that's actually all for now.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment