Thursday, March 15, 2012

California Dreamin'

I go to California in TWO days. Beyond excited.

*Nerd Alert!* 
So, I'm using my blogger through my google account and I like the layout a lot better. Way more user friendly. Even though I almost created a new blog by accident. Whoops.

My mom and I have been doing this 10-day cleanse with Advocare and it's been awesome. Aside, from almost throwing up the fiber drink on the first day...*cringe*. It's supposed to be helping realign our digestive systems and what not, which is great because I have been known to have a sensitive stomach at times. Now, I just gotta start making the best food choices possible...I've been making good ones, but  not the best all the time.

 I  think I made the mistake of telling my brother I needed a workout partner....*gulp*

Elisa(my partner in crime) and I had a bake-a-thon last Saturday. We made chocolate chip cookies, strawberry cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberry cake balls. Delish. We did all this baking at MY house which means all those sweets are sitting around MY house tempting me daily. Not cool.

Yesterday, I dropped my phone in my coffee cup. It spazzed out for a while with the sound not working and I couldn't hear people when they called. Then it started trying to turn itself off randomly. I need to make a decision if I'm going to buy a new iPhone or something different. Whatever I decide, will probably have to wait until the end of April, beginning of May.

While I'm in California, I "plan" on updating daily with a picture or two from the trip. I am thrilled to see my family and go see all these new places we have planned to visit. It is going to be a much needed, refreshing break of 5 days in my second favorite state, gotta love it.

I'm off to waste time at work since I pretty much have everything done I needed to do before I left.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment