Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Evernote

StumbleUpon stumbled me a new list of writing exercises that I'm going to start using in my Mac app called Evernote which I'm pretty sure I've referenced here before. This morning I did the first exercise. I'd like to share it on here, but I don't think I have the self confidence to do that because of the subject matter. hahaha. Maybe one day.

But all the other exercises will get posted here so I can start feeling more comfortable with sharing my writings and not being terrified that they suck. Which I'm sure the first few will, but I'm slowly becoming okay with that.

In other news, freaking fall is here and in full swing!!!!!!!!!!!! The weather is sooo nice outside. I need to go winter clothes shopping. Yesyesyesyesyesyes.

THE TEXAS RANGERS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay.

Ben Rector concert is this Friday. Much excitement. Much.
Ramen Republic for lunch today. Basically, heaven in bowl form.
My sweet friend Daniel's radio show is tomorrow...all the way from Iowa. :)

But most excitingly.......I have the idea for my book completely pinned down in my head. It's amazing what sitting down and writing for 30 minutes will do for a writer. What a beautiful thing. (:

2 comments: