Thursday, May 5, 2011

Anthropology and Curls

I love my job. It's so fun getting to work with my aunt. I grew up coming to this museum but now I get to be apart of how it runs and that's pretty stinkin' awesome, if you ask me.

Guess who rode THREE miles on her bike the other day?! That's right, me. It was great. Had my headphones in listening to Matt Chandler's sermon series on Habakkuk and just rode away. So fun.

Also, I've been riding in my car lately without any radio or anything. That's been fun to just think and have some quiet while I'm driving.

My second year of college is officially over. *sniff* By this time next year, I'll have to start applying for graduation. Weeeeeird. BUT waaaaaaay exciting.

Today was the first day I used my new curly hair natural hair stuff...stuff...hahaha..yeah. It's awesome though! Best hair day in a looong time. Excited to see how the rest of this curly month plays out.

A buuuuunch of my friends are finally coming home for the summer and I'm really glad about that. Lots of fun and encouraging times are ahead! Yay summer :)

Check out the new link at the bottom of my page!! It'll take you to Compassion International's website and you can learn all about child poverty and how you can be a part of ending it! I get to sponsor the sweetest little girl from Kenya and it has been THE single most rewarding experience of my life. I pray the day comes soon that I get to go and hug her little neck.

Here's a cool quote to leave with:

"Do something for someone everyday."

Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. As i read this i can imagine you saying it... just like you would if i was there. crazy huh? naaah. haha. I love you! what curly stuff... stuff did you try? And i need some serious podcast help for my ling plane ride :)

    ReplyDelete