Friday, May 27, 2011

Here is a list of things I've become aware of in the past two weeks:

1. Babysitting is one of my favorite activities in life.

2. Reading will forever and always be the one way I can truly escape from the world around me...

3. As soon as I turn 21 (in exactly 7 months), I'm going to become a beer connoisseur.

4. Working with people who love and seek Jesus is such a rewarding experience.

5. Dance is my favorite form of art.

6. I desperately want to write a book.

7. Country music is my new guilty pleasure.

8. I am quietly passionate about bicycling.

9. My brain is wired to automatically want to accommodate people, even when they really don't deserve it.

10. I am confident I know who my real friends are and am equally confident that my friends know who I really am.

I'm in a list mood...
Next time, I'm listing all the places I want to go in the world before I die...or get too busy...whichever comes first... ;)

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Dance is pretty fantastic.
    I'd like to think i'm one of your real friends. :) glad to keep growing and learning more.
    we should go biking!!
    hehe country music.

    ReplyDelete