Friday, July 1, 2011

Ahhh, the little things

I seriously can't wait to be a mother. This sounds terrible, but I really can't wait to discipline my children. Not like beat them, but really teach them the difference between right and wrong and watch them make decisions based on what I've taught them.

Finally got to talk to Karla after a couple weeks. AWESOME. Miss her terribly. So proud of all she is telling me she's learning. What an awesome best friend to have. Can't wait to hug her neck again.

Also...I love Texas summers...to me, the best feeling is, at the end of the work day, walking outside of our arctic office into the 95+ degree weather. Ahhhh, it's so refreshing. Haha. Any real Texan would heartily agree with me.

Harry Potter has taken over my life. In the BEST way possible. I have Luna's wand. EPIC.WIN. And two of my fellow HP freaks are reading all 7 books in the next two weeks. It's been awesome re-reading the books that pretty much shaped my literary journey.

Things are good for me now.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment