Monday, September 26, 2011

PhoenixEcho181

It's strange to me how some things bother me but then...when I think about other things...no emotional response at all. Ya know what I mean? Like it bothers me that my room is a laundry disaster zone but it doesn't bother me even a little bit that personal time spent with the Lord is limited to about two days a week. I mean...it bugs me, but obviously not enough for me to really make any change.

So I'm praying that God starts shifting my focus to things that really matter. Which I think He has been doing and I'm just kind of in a strange in-between stage. Which are totally awful. To quote a Mumford and Sons song, "if only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won." That's kind of how I feel right now.

We are close to another month ending which means a few things for me:
1. Pay day! Woot!
2. I'm getting THAT much closer to turning 21. (3 months left)
3. The semester is that much closer to being over. HA! (I don't like school)
4. Cooler weather is upon us in Texas. You know you live in Texas when you get very excited about the high temp for the day being around 90 degrees. It's glorious. I looooove being a Texan.
5. This cooler weather also means reading outside. Which is one of my most favorite things to do ever ever ever. I want to buy a hammock to put in my backyard to do said reading in. Yeah that would be awesome.

I desperately need a new camera. So many fun things have been going on lately and all I've got is my iPhone to take pictures with, which is awful, but I'd rather have something nicer. I don't really want to wait until Christmas to ask for one but I also don't know that I want to spend the money on one. Hmm, that's a lie. I do want to spend the money, but I think I just have to decide which one is best.

Pottermore finally sent me The E-Mail that my account was ready. *squeals* ahhh, soooo excited. However, due to the large number of Potter nerds around the world, the site has been unavailable almost every time I wanna get on. Still. I'm on Pottermore :) (check this post's title, that's my screen name...epic right?!)

English major pet peeve number 10,231: Nothing can be "spilt". That's not even a word. You "spilled" something is what should be said. Sheesh.

Work is so dull. That's why I'm rambling. I'm done.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment