Friday, September 2, 2011

1 more hour till i'm off of work

yesterday i was talking to a friend of mine and i was telling him how i felt like a real adult because i'm always so busy with school and work and family and sitting in traffic. and then i thought to myself today, "am i really that busy?" the answer i came up with: yes! hahaha. how'd you like that for an intro?

i'm also not capitalizing anything in this post. i'm working on trying to find my own style of writing so i'm experimenting with different things. does this one fit me?

ooh on a fun note: i'm redecorating my room this weekend. it was changed to a guest room when i first left for college and now that i'm back home for at least the next year, i'd kind of like it to reflect a bit more of me instead of my grandmother's attic. no offense, grandma. so i'm pretty excited about that. new paint color, new bedding, new bookcase and new clock/wall decorations. it's gonna be a good time!

*ahem* 11 days until Ben's(he deserves to be capitalized, and yes we are on a first name basis) new album is coming out. can't wait. so excited. might scream a little. apologizing to the rest of my itunes library in advance for the certain neglect that will happen once this album comes out.

happy labor day!

cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment