Wednesday, August 31, 2011

tinted windows

This is what I get for not writing in my blog consistently....
I forget what I was gonna write about...and it was really really profound....
At least I thought it was profound.

However, I suppose I can just babble on about the last few days.

Spending the weekend with Karla was uber fun...and getting to see my old friends was pretty awesome as well. It's always encouraging being in the space of such godly people. 
I think that's why I'm so excited about this coming up semester. This summer has been filled with me being around people who really love and seek Jesus and it's really motivated me to strive for better.
We'll see how far that gets me.


Sometimes, I feel bad for girls who didn't get to grow up with a sister...or a best friend who was pretty much a sister. My younger sister just means the whole world to me and it'd be weird if I didn't have her. Like, she moved off to college last week...the college I attend...but it's still weird that she isn't around when I get home from work. 
So I started class yesterday and every chance we got, we were hanging around each other. Lunch, after class, dinner and every time in between. It was so much fun to laugh uncontrollably, talk about our crazy professors and the crazy people in our classes.
Her roommate doesn't understand why we call each other "sister" instead of by our first names.

Also, I love Family Guy.

Cheers :)

1 comment: