Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crazy huge changes and wanting the best

Well...big things are happening right now:

1. My sophomore year of college is coming to a quick and sudden close. I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to start my second to last year of college. YIKES!

2. I'm about to move out of my parents house for good. Scariness.

3. I'm about to move out of my parents house for good. AWESOME!

-The reason I put it twice is because it seems like two insanely different feelings for the same event. I'm terrified to actually be on my own and not have my parents to always be right there. On the flip side, it's gonna be such a cool time in my life that I'm really looking forward to. Such a contrast of emotions about this whole moving out business. I'm certainly praying for a peace about all of it.

Now...that's what's going on in my everyday life...and while I'm enjoying all of that...there is certainly something missing...and last night I realized what it was...stability. The reason I realized it specifically last night is because I was skyping with Karla for two hours. I miss having a constant confidant, an accountability partner living across the room and a true friend who is literally always there.

Ah. I'm in a strange stage of life right now. So many possibilities and opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Well Heck!! WHY DIDN'T YA SAY SO?!?! Granted, that whole, 90 mile difference between us thing is a bit of an issue......anywho.....I'mma text you right now!!!

    ReplyDelete