Thursday, April 7, 2011

Words...words...words....

First of all, thank you Jesus that You are constantly there. What a wonderful comfort in this strange phase of life I'm finding myself in.

Tonight we had a small gathering of some of the older girls in the college/young adult group get together with girls from the youth group and just had a dessert and coffee fellowship..

How blessed was I by this sweet time of discussion....SO blessed. It's such a cool thing to hear from younger girls being soo strong in the Lord with all the junky stuff they face these days..

It was such an encouragement to know that the Lord is raising up young girls who are standing out for Him to make an influence in the world He's placed them in. It so makes me want to be a better example for them and for the people around me.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight."
That will be my prayer whenever I wake up and throughout my day.


Also, I want to say a small word of appreciation for my dear friend Elisa. After my last post about wanting stability, she immediately texted me and said she wanted to have a weekly time of phone conversation. So glad God knows just what I need. Tonight we talked, not about anything in particular, but just talked about things going on. It was so sweet.

Here's what I think life should start looking like since my last post that was kind of rant-y and complain-y....

Making a priority of digging into God's word and really what it says about how my heart is supposed to look..
I'm now going to focus on all the positive..
Listening to people and truly praying the best for them.

Ah, the Lord is so good in the exact right times.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment