Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I just realized something...

I have two friends, who will remain unnamed, that are pretty extroverted. Most of my friends are, but these two pretty much take the cake in the area of meeting and talking to new people. This is not my personality, however, and many times I wish I was like them. They're just so darn loveable.

Here's what's funny though...before these two friends were super outgoing, they were two of the shiest people I knew. I was the one introducing them to people and getting them to hang out with others...

Now they've got their own things going on...and it's just weird to me. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't have things going on...but it's just funny to me that they are SO different from when I first met them.  Kinda cool how God works that stuff out.

In other news, I'm exhausted.

Cheers :)

2 comments: