Thursday, August 18, 2011

I love Ben Rector

First of all, to address my title: Ben Rector has one of those voices and sounds that just...soothes.

Plus, he's not too hard on the eyes. 

Plus, I've seen him pretty much every time he's in the area. 
Plus in 26 days, his new album comes out. 

I expect every word out of my mouth will be a lyric from his album. 

Prepare yourselves.

I was re-reading older posts of mine and it felt like I was reading stuff from a completely different person. God has been so faithful in my life in the past year and I wish I wasn't so quick to set that aside to make my own plans.

School starts in 12 days and I'm so excited. I miss being on campus and seeing the BSM people and just learning. Haha. But I'm really glad my sister is going to be up there so I'll have an excuse to be up there more and do things with her. 

Also...the zipper on my jeans broke....

Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. Can you always tab across in your posts from now on to give it that zig-zag look?

    ReplyDelete