Saturday, August 27, 2011

Long time, no see

It's been a while since I've written on my blog.

At this very moment, I'm sitting across the room from my bff, Karla. :)

Staying with her makes  me want an apartment even more. It also makes me miss being away at college. Being able to go out whenever you want and just sitting in the room all day is the bomb.

On the other hand, I love my life right now. Being busy at work all the time. Wanting to go to sleep before midnight every night. Meeting all kinds of new people and learning about different cultures in a way that I never thought I would is so awesome.

But I really am ready to get my own place. Close to home. But far enough that I can be independent.

School starts on Tuesday and I never thought I would say that I'm really excited about it. Bring on all the good literature I'm gonna get to read this semester!

Okay, well I just wanted to give a quick update. Back to hanging with Karla!

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment