Monday, August 1, 2011

Shin Splints

Here's what my mind is currently thinking: 

1. I'm not really sure why I feel like I want to do so many things...but don't really seem to have a way to do them all...

2. My enter button decides when it wants to work..lame...
3. Kenya is calling my name louder than ever. And I'm happy to respond to her call. 

4. Why haven't I watched the History channel more????



On a much larger note, God showed up in a realistic way last week at youth camp. There were no tears, no crazy re-dedications and no promises that I knew couldn't be kept. However, I got to take a real look at what my life had become and what I knew He expected from me. The idea of rejoicing in my salvation was really the main lesson of the week for me. Thanking the Lord every day for the sacrifice He made for me is something that is essential to me really being devoted to Him. Salvation, love, grace and mercy are things that I fear I may never understand, but I can for sure thank and praise God for what I do understand: He loves me enough to look past my junk and give me another chance. 
                                                      For I am persuaded that neither death nor life,
    nor angels nor rulers,
    nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
     nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing
    will have the power to separate us
                                            from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!
 Romans 8:38-39

Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment