Saturday, August 13, 2011

My friends....

....are really the best ever. Please do not try and argue with me. My friends are the literal definition of awesome. They are pretty much a constant source of laughter and encouragement.

Also, I have this new app on my MacBook and it's called Evernote. It just is a place to write all of your thoughts down and keep them somewhat organized. You know what that means? All the ideas for a certain piece of literature I may be working on will all go there. Pretty sweet.

Speaking of my Mac, I need a name for him. I want something over the top and really manly. What about Dominic?? That is super manly. He could be Dom for short, which is even beastlier. Or Nickolai...that makes me think of a Russian mobster or something.  I think Dominic is it.

Quick side note: The Bourne movies are played entirely too often on the USA network than should be allowed....

OH! I went to the Dallas World Aquarium for the first time today and it was AMAZING. I already want to go back...but preferably on a day when there are not approximately 1400 screaming kids running around. I bought a sweet hat and shirt in the gift shop.

My aunt and two cousins are in town from California and it's so awesome to have them here. They are so cool and fun. I think over Christmas break, I'm gonna fly to Cali and spend a week or so with them. They keep asking us to come and now that I've got a job, it is very much possible for me to make the trip. Hopefully, the rest of my family can make it up here. Can you imagine? Christmas by the beach, eating the freshest of seafood and maybe even some hiking on the mountains. Maybe I'll move with my aunt for a while after I graduate.

I think that's really all for now.

Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. whoa big plans. :) haha

    im glad we're friends.

    the aquarium is awesome. :D

    i'm gonna be in california for a little bit on xmas break. so like meeting up would be sweet.

    ReplyDelete